Kreg PRS1040 Precision Router Table System
For any serious and professional woodworker a quality router table is one of the most important and essential tool to have around in the wood shop. Whether you’re doing a simple work of giving finishing touch or a complex work of building an entire set of raised panel doors, having a Kreg PRS1040 Precision Router Table System is a must for every wood worker. Highly advanced and innovative new features of this Router Table System helps wood workers to perform all kinds and levels of work in a much faster, easier and professional way.
- Kreg PRS1040 offers some unique features which can help in increasing your routing efficiency. It comprises of mainly three integrated components including stand, table top and fence.
- The finishing and fitting of this machine is so perfect that it doesn’t even leave a sharp corner which is the main problem with other cheap routing tools.
- PRS 1040 doesn’t have any ill fitting parts and all its bolts and washers are galvanised to make it the best routing tool available in the market.
- Kreg PRS1040 Precision Router Table System has aluminium casted T-square styled fence which is designed in such a way to ensure precision cutting and superior dust collection to save your time of brushing and cleaning.
- The table top has banded edges MDF which guarantees to make your work place noiseless. This Router Table System is designed in such a way to make it impact and vibration resistant.
- The universal nature of insert plate mount of this router table ensures proper mounting of all kinds of routers. So, no more drilling holes for your router as kreg has taken care of everything to provide the best wood working experience.
- This product offers appropriate levelling using lock down screws that adjusts heights from 31 inches to 36 inches which is made possible due to its dual reducing rings.
- This Router Table System has its work surface coated with a laminate Micro-dot skin for an easy sliding and gliding of wood pieces across the table’s surface so that you can have an effortless and smooth working experience.
- The aluminium fence faces are individualized to make work as a vertical jointer. Hence making the tool multipurpose.
- The lens cursor provide a great accuracy without a tape measure.
- There are several pros of having this product including that it is made up of 1/8" steel which is precision machined and looks to be treated with a baked or powder coated enamel finish which ensures that it has a high quality finish and very high durability.
- It also provides a feature to adjust its height so that anyone can have a comfortable working environment. Height adjusters are bolted to the bottom of the tools legs and provides you the ability to adjust the table height by about 5".
- Kreg PRS1040 also provides ample compartment space to store some router accessories.
- Regardless of whichever systems you are using, Kreg has included four insert plate levellers that you screw onto the bottom of the insert plate cut-out. Dual set screws on the plate levellers make quick work of aligning the insert plate or router lift precisely level with the top of the table.
There are not much cons associated with the product other than that of minor problems which can be easily removed and had no impact on the machine’s performance. This brilliant innovation by kreg ensures a perfectly level and immobile insert plate and router lift. Such fabulous features of this product make it a revolution in the world of wood work industry.
Another important component included with this product is its instruction manual. A good understanding of instructions helps in easy setting and placement of table. The problem with other company machines is its complex procedure and handling but with Kreg PRS1040 router table you can have a hassle free Wood working experience.
How to maintain, clean ?
This product requires a very low maintenance and clean. As stated earlier it has a superior dust collection system which reduces your stress of time to time cleaning of the machine. Because of its strong built it will last much longer than you can expect. This sophisticated machine is made for the professionals so that they can have a hassle free experience of making quality products. The Precision Router Table measures 41 x 32-1/4 x 24 inches and weighs 85 pounds. The strong and properly fixed parts ensure sturdy working experience with the machine remaining immovable even on application of high powered routers.
The best feature of Kreg PRS1040 router table includes its noise reduction property. What could be better than working in a low noise environment for a professional wood worker? The perfect finishing and high accuracy cut makes this router table something to look out for.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any manual with the product?
Ans: Yes, you get a manual for easy and hassle free setup of your machine.
- I have Freud panel raising bit 3 1/2″ diameter. Will it work in this table?
Ans: No problem. This is a heavy duty machine. Just make sure you have an extended out feed table.
- Does this table include the micro adjuster?
Ans: No it doesn’t but it is very easy to adjust the fence it has a tape in inches, and metric very easy to fine adjust
- How much is its shipping weight?
Ans: 93 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Soon after the launch of this product, it started making its name in the router table manufacturing market because of its unbeatable features at such an economical price. The entire product is made up of quality material which makes it last long and strong. The positive feedback of this router table has made it the first choice of almost all professional wood workers. So, if you tired of your old and slow routing machines; then Kreg PRS1040 router table is the new hope for you to get your work done faster, easier and in a more professional way.
Kreg PRS1040 Precision Router Table System
You can read more information about Kreg PRS2100.